Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Workout Plan

Happy 2013 everyone! I haven't been updating this much due to a few reasons, but mostly due to being busy. I want to kick this year off by announcing my resolution. I don't have one. Last year was to lose weight, and while I succeeded, I think a resolution has flaws. It's a lot of pressure and it can lead to depression if you're not on the right track. I'd rather make goals that I'd like to achieve. This year, I have a few categories, including fitness that I'm going to go over.

My fitness goals this year:
  • 100 Pullup Club.
    • Every morning I start my morning with pullups. 10 sets. I did 10 sets of 1 last week and this week I started 10 sets of 2. When I can do 10x2 for a whole week, it will be 10x3 and so on until I reach 10x10. A year ago, I couldn't hold myself up on a pullup bar for even half of a minute, and now I'm doing pullups. I tracked my first set of monkey bars this year as well. It was quite fun, and I wish I started doing that when I was 5, like the rest of the world.


  • Work on my 6 Pack
    • I don't have one... yet. I have the muscles, but I want to get cut. While I don't assume I'll have the Bruce Lee abs, and while it would be nice, I'm going to be a bit more realistic and say that I'll have something to show for it. That's my goal.

  • Trim the fat around my torso
    • Some body fat pockets are hard to get rid of, and I'm going to try to minimize what's left as best as possible.


What are your goals this year?

Note, I'm going to have some recipes up sooner or later, once I get around time to cook, take pictures, and write up instructions. :-) Even if  nobody reads this blog, I love posting this stuff

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how impressed I was with the blog entry of the sweet potato thing, clarity!!

    Would you PLEASE do that same clarity, with pictures, on a few others. Yeah I know it's a lot of work, but you can't imagine how helpful that is. WE see like a bazillion recipes, but your potato thing was like the best way to show anything. Such a genius that first shot was, in the fridge!! Not a lot of words, in this case, picture was worth 1000 words. In fact, much better.

    ReplyDelete