Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rest in Peace, my friend.

I apologize for the lack of posts.
A very close friend of mine passed away, January 10th, 2013 and I haven't been able to write since.
Sam, you did one thing for me that not many were able to do. You kept me in balance. You knew what to say and how to say it, and things were just better. You were a good kid and like a brother to me.
I remember that one time when we walked over the waterfall after getting drinks at Flood's. I never let you live down that you took me on a date! There was that other time we went to Sweet Creams with Dan and Amanda... You put lemon and milk in your tea. It curdled and you drank it anyway. I remember working on that Chopin prelude with you. I remember you showing me the E-flat nocturne for the first time, so I just HAD to learn it on piano. I remember getting sushi with you at that place on Main St. and I played piano there, showing you I had learned it. I wont ever forget Chicago. Sam, you were a fun guy to be around. The last time I saw you, December 14th, 2012. It was Friday, and we met for lunch at the East Gourmet Buffet in Bartonsville. That was fun. Nice seeing you. The last thing you told me, at around 1 in the morning on January 1, 2013 was "Happy New Year." I sent you a drunk text back, and got an "Lol". I have that locked on my phone. I don't want to lose it. I love you man... See you on the flip side. I just wish I were saying this much further into the future. 



Sam Crismon, I'll forever miss you.
March 1, 1986 - January 10, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment