Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 2013

Hey all,

Few things...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but there's a reason for this. I'm the type that goes through phases and I get bored of things quickly. At the moment, I don't have anything worth sharing, and on top of that, work is absolutely draining me.

That said, I made some delicious salmon and zucchini salad the other night for dinner, but unfortunately, I didn't document it.

That said, I'm currently at a point where my health / nutrition / fitness is a personal journey that I'm not up for sharing. It's very likely that I will get back into it, just as I go through phases of deactivating Facebook and reactivating it sporadically.

I'll be back.

Until then, take care of yourself. There's plenty of motivation out there.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving useful info....Daily healthy Tips - Get Healthy Foods ideas with help of health articles and be updated about health news. For mens, womens and childrens Healthy Eating is not only necessary but also important for long healthier life.

    ReplyDelete